Ruby red color, lush and full bodied.
- Great as a reduction with roast pork tenderloin or dressing a summer tomato salad.
- Make a rich marinade for beef, chicken or pork by mixing with a bay leaf, cranberry juice, dried cranberries and beef stock.
- Dash it on cooked couscous and chopped up vegetables.
- Add a tablespoon to your red pasta sauce for a nice kick and color.
- Make a classic kale and chickpea salad with red wine vinegar dressing (Cabernet Sauvignon Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, sea salt and pepper).