Dijon Maple Glazed Ham
1 (approx. 9 lb) store bought bone-in spiral ham
3/4 cup water
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
2 T whole-grain Dijon mustard
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 cup Sparrow Lane Cinnamon Pear Vinegar (optional…if you opt not to use, increase syrup and brown sugar by 1/4 cup each)
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Place ham in a roasting pan and pour about 3/4 c water into the bottom of pan. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until heated through, soft and tender.
1. Whisk all ingredients together in a saucepan until smooth and heat over medium-low to medium heat until simmering. Simmer for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
2. When ham is heated through, remove the aluminum foil, and pour or brush the glaze over the top to cover completely. Raise oven temperature to 400 degrees.
3. Return the ham to the oven and cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until glaze is caramelized and bubbly. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with desired fixings.
Serves about 10